PhoenixLionheartPhoenixLionheart

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Next Time Next Time

not sure but this kinda sounds like Story of the Years Until the Day I Die song if not it sounds close but still is a very good song.

02-As It Is In Heaven 02-As It Is In Heaven

I do not know if you are still on here but I am planning to start a gaming channel and i was wondering if I could use your song as my outro for my channel.

Prayer Prayer

this song is great. i was wondering if i could use it on a gaming channel i am starting up.

Ultimate Rocksong Demo!! Ultimate Rocksong Demo!!

I like this demo. I was also wondering if i can use it for a gaming channel I am going to start doing.

CrustICroC responds:

Sure :-)

Blues on the Rocks Blues on the Rocks

I feel as if a walk in to smoke filled bar. The patrons are at their respectable places as usual. I sit down at the bar. I tell the bar keep No. 7 two rocks. He hands me the amber elixir. I spin the glass around a couple of time. As I raise the glass to my lips I say to myself "Damn that's a good song."

Elisha's Theme Elisha's Theme

Good song I can feel the melody. Only critique I have is I wish it was longer, but still a great listen.

A Tarrantino Western A Tarrantino Western

Where is Bill?

Sound like this could have gone in Kill Bill or in the Dusk til dawn series. I would like to see him do a western though.

AudioSurfer - Jupiter Jazz AudioSurfer - Jupiter Jazz

Whiskey

I walk in sit at the bar and ask for the drink. Light a cig and let my worries fade in the music.

djchrispy responds:

This song is soaked in whiskey, bretheren.

GunSlinger's Requiem II GunSlinger's Requiem II

Trigun

I see planet gunsmoke then pan down to the surface and see Vash the Stampede walking into trouble.

The Final Goodbye_JT The Final Goodbye_JT

wow

I like how you gave it a late eighties to early ninties feel. Good Job